If I post a photo of a sandwich, you lot freak the fuck out, send me hate mail for eating meat, praise my culinary skills, advise me on a better sandwich, tell me about the last sandwich you had…
I post a photo of a three mile traffic jam, with fire trucks, ambulances, and a fucking helicopter on the road, I get nothing.
THAT’S THE SAME NETWORK AS CRAIG FERGUSON.
Oh my shit, CBS is so much better than everyone else.Source http://m.today.com/entertainment/stephen-colbert-named-next-host-late-show-2D79511500
Clearing out some inactive accounts from my snapchat.
Replace them with your activity!
Last call on this before I delete. You really are missing out on the magical world that is my life if you’re not on here.
Those on there with me have seen me:
- Mow grass
- Eat a taco
- Lie in bed
- Sit at a bar
- Dry off after a shower
- Drive past a Carl’s Jr. and comment on the name.
The fun never ends!
1. Exaggerate a lie about something important.
2. Reap the attention you so desperately need.
3. Announce you were just kidding, even though 90% of replies were pointing out how they knew you were kidding.
4. LOL OMG guys I’m so random, FOOLED YOU.
5. Go back to your wretched unimportance for another 364 days.
Just felt my first earthquake!